Membership 2023 –
St. Joseph’s Doora-Barefield GAA Club
All Club Membership available via Foireann (via Mobile App or https://www.foireann.ie/)
As GAA, Camogie & LGFA remain separate organisations nationally, members must register for each club as follows:
- GAA Club (Boy’s/Men’s Hurling/Football). Registrations due annually from 1-Jan. Queries to Aiden Bohannon 086 1712413
- Camogie Club (Girls Camogie). Queries to Carole Frawley
- LGFA Club (Ladies Football). Queries to Diane Hassett
- Note, only register female players with LGFA and/or Camogie clubs. The GAA family options are for boys only.
Membership must be renewed prior to resuming any training with club or county squads for insurance purposes.
GAA Club Membership Options:
The various GAA membership options allow for Players and Non-Players, Individual or Family options and Lotto inclusion. Membership fees contribute to the recurring running costs of approx. 40 GAA teams and the ongoing development of the Gurteen GAA facilities. This includes a complete redevelopment and enlarging of the existing astroturf pitch and the addition of a new coffee shop – both hopefully completed in 2023. Membership also entitles entry to Clare GAA draw tickets. Membership packages also provide a discounted yearly lotto entry (€80 extra). All 2023 memberships include an additional Club Development Levy which is being ring fenced for development of these exciting new facilities. All memberships provide much needed support for your local GAA club.
The main membership packages include:
- GAA Adult Player (with / without lotto membership)
- GAA Adult Non-Player (with / without lotto membership)
- GAA Student Player (full time student who was 17 in 2022 or before)
- GAA Youth membership (any boy who is 17 years of age on or after 1-Jan-2023)
- GAA Family Memberships (1 or 2 non-playing adult parents plus 1, 2, 3 or more Boys, with / without lotto membership).
St. Joseph’s GAA Club Lotto may also be entered online directly via Clubforce
- Parents/Adult Players – Create a Foireann user account. Use same Foireann account for all your GAA/Camogie/LGFA memberships.
- Add required club(s) to your Foireann account:
- For GAA memberships, please select GAA – “Naomh Seosamh Dubhraith Gortlomán“
- For Camogie memberships, please select Camogie – “St Josephs“
- For LGFA memberships, please select LGFA – “Doora Barefield“
- Players playing with County squads may need to add additional County Team.
- For parents/guardians wishing to register youths, add Child details under the Family section for each child.
- Add required Club details on each Child member’s profile.
- Optionally invite additional Parent/Guardian. This person will need to accept the Foireann invitation. This step needs to be completed in order to purchase Family memberships.
- Once a Member’s and/or Family profiles are complete, required Membership option may then be purchased.
- When purchasing any GAA Family Package, you must opt in each relevant child after selecting the package.