Membership 2022 –
St. Joseph’s Doora-Barefield GAA
All Club Membership(s) available online via https://www.foireann.ie/
GAA, Camogie & LGFA remain separate organisations nationally. Therefore, individuals must register for each club accordingly. GAA Registration is now available for 2022 – ladies memberships will be available shortly.
- GAA Club (Boy’s/Men’s Hurling/Football). Note, GAA registrations are due from 1-Jan annually and must be renewed prior to resuming any training with club or country teams for insurance purposes.
- Camogie Club (Girls Camogie)
- LGFA Club (Ladies Football)
- Please only register female players with LGFA and/or Camogie clubs. The GAA family options are for boys only.
- See full list of membership options on Foireann.
Please consider supporting your local GAA club by purchasing an annual lotto entry. Available directly via
- St. Joseph’s Club Lotto via Clubforce or
- In conjunction with most GAA membership plans (€80 for 48 weeks lotto entry), Example “GAA Adult Male Player + Lotto”
- Parents/Adult Players – Create a Foireann user account. Use same Foireann account for all your GAA/Camogie/LGFA memberships.
- Add required club(s) to your Foireann profile:
- For GAA memberships, please select GAA – “Naomh Seosamh Dubhraith Gortlomán“
- For Camogie memberships, please select Camogie – “St Josephs“
- For LGFA memberships, please select LGFA – “Doora Barefield“
- Players playing with County squads may need to all additional County Team.
- For parents/guardians wishing to register youth(s) (i.e. U18 and younger), add Child details under the Family section for each child.
- Add required Club details on each Child member’s profile.
- Optionally invite additional Parent/Guardian. This person will need to accept the Foireann invitation. This step needs to be completed in order to purchase Family memberships.
- Once Member’s and/or Family profiles are complete, required Membership option may then be purchased.
- When purchasing any GAA Family Package, you must opt in each relevant child after selecting the package.
If you are interested in becoming a member, renewing membership or have any queries in relation to membership, please do not hesitate to contact:
- GAA Club Registrar: Aiden Bohannon 086 1712413, Joe McNamara 086 2805145
- Camogie Club Registrar: Carole Frawley
- Ladies Football Club (LGFA): Enda Flaherty
Further Useful Links:
- Foireann Help – Registering Online
- Foireann Help – Creating a Family on Foireann
- E-Vetting Information
- St. Joseph’s Doora-Barefield GAA Code Of Conduct
- GAA Injury Policy CLG Naomh Sheosamh
- Child Protection Policy