Membership for St. Josephs Doora-Barefield GAA Clubs
– GAA Club (Boys/Men Hurling/Football)
– Camogie Club (Girls Camogie)
– LGFA Club (Ladies Football)
- Club Membership(s) can be registered and paid-for online.
- From 2021, registration for all 3 organisations is available via the GAA’s own registration platform https://www.foireann.ie/ (https://www.foireann.ie/ and https://returntoplay.gaa.ie/ are the same website).
- Firstly you need to create a foireann user profile (if not already created for returntoplay purposes).
- Use same foireann user profile for all your GAA/Camogie/LGFA memberships.
- The GAA / Camogie & LGFA are separate organisations at national level and individuals must therefore register for each are needed.
- If not already available, add you required club(s) to your foireann profile:
- For GAA memberships, please select GAA – Clare – “Naomh Seosamh Dubhraith Gortlomán“
- For Camogie memberships, please select Camogie- Clare – “St Jospehs“
- For LGFA memberships, please select LGFA – Clare – “Doora Barefield“
- For parents/guardians wishing to register youth(s) (i.e. any boy/girl who is 17 years of age or younger on the 1st of January), add Child details under the Family section.
- Select required Membership option to register yourself and/or family members. Please register for GAA, Camogie and/or Ladies Football (LGFA) with the appropriate membership plan(s).
- See following GAA registration instructions:
- Online Registration https://gmssupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360018415879-Online-Registration
- Creating A Family: https://gmssupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360017312399-Create-a-Family
- Note, GAA registrations (Mens/Boys) are due from 1-Jan and must be completed prior to resuming training in 2021.
- Please consider supporting your local GAA club by Entering Club Lotto via Clubforce
- We are always interested in attracting new members to our thriving club.
- If you are interested in becoming a member, renewing membership or have any queries in relation to membership, please do not hesitate to contact: